A leading educational institute is looking for a Vice Chancellor for the following tasks and responsibilities:
· The Vice-Chancellor will be the academic and administrative officer of the institution.
· He will chair the Council of the Institute and the General Board of the Faculties
· Provide leadership, academic and administrative to the whole institution
· Oversee academic planning, academic program review, and curriculum development
· Supervise budget preparation for the academic and academic-related programs, allocating and reallocating funds and resources to and from these programs.
· Provide leadership in creating and maintaining academic standards and policies
· Represent the institution on all platforms
· Should posses excellent communication and management skills
· Should be detail - oriented and have leadership qualities
Leeban HRTC is the new name and fresh face of energy, motivation and capitalization in the HR services, Training & Development, and Business Consulting industries; creating and delivering services that enable our clients to succeed in a highly competitive, ever evolving, and fast growing market plac ...Read More