We are a digital marketing company looking for a talented web developer with solid experience working from home. You will be part of our remote dev team. You will be amazing web pages and maintaning our client websites.
This role works closely with the Product/Project Managers, Graphics Designers and members of the Dev team to define clear project deliverables and timelines and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
In this position, you will be required to learn, grow and take on new responsibilities. There is the potential for talented candidates to define their own role on the team. This will be a challenging role and you will need to grow and learn.
- Great coding practice, create neat, well commented code
- Be code compliant
- Testing and QA (everyone does testing)
- Always be learning and growing
- Be flexible, we are a start up and don't have all of the processes locked down.
- Create amazing web sites, web pages and good grasp of the world that web development is
- Be self-directed, get things done, be pro-active
- Must have good internet connection because this is work from home (we will soon be setting up our office in Pakistan)
- Because we are based in USA. Must be able to work on US timings
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- 3 or 4 year college degree in BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology or equivalent course
- You take pride in your work and have a strong work-ethic
- Must work well in a remote team environment (Experience with a remote agile team a huge plus)
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and improve (we will help)
- PSD to pixel-perfect HTML5 / CSS
- Writing and knowledge of cross-browser compatible CSS
- Ability to implement responsive and adaptive designs/layouts
- PHP, mysql, familiarity with API
- Wordpress (back-end templating as well as front-end changes)
- Excel & Google Sheets Skills
- Testing & QA experience
- Google Analytics Tracking & Site Statistics
- Bug tracking software
- Git, Subversion or other code versioning software
- Systems Administration (Linux, AWS)
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and stable Internet connection
- 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday