1. SEO is the corner stone of our SEO strategy, and we want our social media manager to be the gatekeeper and promoter of this content on all social media platforms
2. Social Media Expertise. He/She should know how to engage with audience through social media posts and interactions. Can take our brand’s online presence to the next level
3. Customer Service Specialist. Should know how to best communicate with target audience. He should know how to improve our online presence and resolve customer issues at the earliest.
4. Social Media Tools. Should have working knowledge of social media tools
5. Copywritings Skills. Should have excellent writing skills, most of the times he will be communicating with our audience in writing
6. Visual Intelligence. Social media managers output will be in writing, visual content to accompany posts is crucial.
The right photo can mean a post gets shared a hundred times rather than ten times, and having someone who knows what images will work, and when, is invaluable to our organization.
1. Assist marketing manager in accomplishing tasks to build company brand
2. Aid in managing and coordinating marketing, advertising and promotional activities
3. Thoroughly learn company technology and be able to train others on it
4. Assist in social marketing activity budget management
5. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
6. Monitor, review and report on social marketing activity and results
7. Create and update marketing presentations
8. Liaise with media and advertising
9. Monitor industry best practices