As graphic designer, you demonstrate superior ability in design thinking from concept development to refinement and execution, and have excellent design and production skills. As an animator, your visual storytelling skills will contribute to making information, data and graphics more engaging and digestible to our audiences.
The successful candidate must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking, and feel comfortable communicating his/her ideas to design leadership and marketing colleagues. Candidate should be curious, outgoing and energetic, with experience working in a fast-paced and highly creative environment. This individual must also be able to manage multiple projects on time.
• Should be able to design Logo, Icons, web templates, pamphlets
• Create animations to support digital marketing team.
• Create online ad banners (including rich media formats and animations) that are consistent with brand standards and engage consumers.
• Manage and plan motion design projects translating requirements
• Hands on work on Adobe photo shop, Adobe Illustrators, Dreamweaver, Html 5
• Should have worked on multiple word press projects
• Create and/or manipulate graphic images/photos
• Should have bachelor degree in computer science with graphics designing/animation specialization
• Should have more than 3 years of hands on experience
• Should be able to demonstrate multiple projects/sites for WordPress
• Should be able to demonstrate multiple designed websites/logos, campaign templates, Icons etc.
• Expertise in design and animation across all platforms.
• Must have a strong understanding of design principles and methodologies,
• Must have excellent design, typography, layout and concept visualization skills.
• A love of design, motion graphics, and storytelling.
• Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills.
• Strong strategic and creative problem solving skills.
• Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Animation/Manipulation programs & PowerPoint.
• In-depth knowledge of web/graphic design in online creative/marketing campaigns..
• Familiarity with social media platforms.
• Familiarity with mobile devices including Apple and Android tablets.
• Strong communication skills with a team-first attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Curious, creative problem solver with the ability to work well under pressure and rise to creative challenges under tight deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work to strict deadlines. Strong commitment to quality.
• Ongoing commitment to stay current on web design trends and technologies.