Level3 Back Office Services is an American Headquartered Company, providing Back Office (PBO) services to the well Known Telecom Clients for their 750+ retails stores all over the USA.
Objective: The position is primarily responsible for managing the USA based employees` payroll and required specific knowledge and understanding of maintaining payroll records involving overall earnings, taxes, deductions and compliance requirements.
Responsibilities: Included but not limited to;Job Description:
- responsible for planning and executing the internal audit procedure. Highlight the identified weaknesses/ risks associated with business processes during audit & suggest mitigating controls.
- Verify the existing company assets and assure that proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from losses of all kinds.
- Maintain the audit files by documenting audit procedures and investigate forgeries, embezzlements, frauds, and any type of losses.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance or ACCA Qualified/finalist, ideally with 2 years of experience.
- Extensive skills in financial analytics and advance MS Excel, preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a similar position in retail/telecom, including familiarity with MS Dynamics AX and Power BI.
- Ability to handle large data and take tough deadlines pressure. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Functional Competencies: Manage all accounting operations including Sales, Payables, banking, General ledger, Payroll, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Taxation and Month/year-end closures