Company Intro: Level3 Back Office Services is an American Headquartered Company, providing Back Office (PBO) services to the well-Known Telecom Clients for their 750+ retails stores all over the USA.
Objective: The position is primarily responsible for writing server-side web application logic. Connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the applications use Resolution and understanding of maintaining compliance requirements.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to;
Demonstrated expertise in PHP - Laravel, jQuery, HTML.CSS, Google APIs, Bootstrap; experience on other frameworks as well.
Must have experience in developing e-commerce websites, SMS, Email, Payment & Shipping gateway integrations. Hands-on experience of working with Web services. SOAP and REST.
Facebook, Google Maps, and Twitter Integrations and working knowledge of their APIs.
· Minimum 3+ years' professional experience in writing software for online applications.
· Experience with PHP Core and especially MVC frameworks like Laravel.
· Relational database experience (example: MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· The ability to architect end-to-end systems, and design specific components.
· An in-depth understanding of algorithm complexity, scalability, and reliability.