The position will be responsible for day to day activities of Operations & Finance. Incumbent will also be involved in providing leadership to the team ensuring efficient delivery of services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage overall Finance functions (P&L, Budgeting, A/P, A/R, Treasury, Reporting, and General Ledger) of the company, maintaining day-to-day productivity of the team.
- Provide coordination with US based clients, banks and service providers responsible for ongoing finance transaction management, reporting, accounting support and operations support.
- Maintain corporate policies and procedures in a scope of responsibility and ensure compliance with all respective regulations.
- Coordinate with Financial Planning and Analysis Team to plan and execute effective on-going and forecasting processes. Develop and support initiatives to improve working capital management effectiveness.
- Provide regular presentations to Sr. Management in local & USA both, as and when required.
- Managing Support & Services (utilities, maintenance and procurement support) for the retail stores.
- Managing new stores launch activities in co-ordination with client teams/vendors.
- Inventory ordering and controlling.
- Controlling leases and related functions of the stores.
- Maintaining relations with Clients, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Managing time and attendance, Payroll, CCTV Camera monitoring
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field preferably with professional qualification of C.A CMA, CPA (or equivalent).
- Ideal candidate should have significant experience in Finance & Operations on Managerial positions (minimum 5-6 years) preferably with Telecom / BPO / Retail Organization.
- Experience with large corporate finance ERP (Microsoft Dynamic ERP, QuickBooks etc)
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, and excellent communication skills.