The role is to act as the liaison between HR Department and Level3 BOS employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. HR Officer will also support in daily HR operations, overall recruitment process and other HR related activities.
- Responsible for sourcing, shortlisting and calling candidates to scheudle Interviews.
- Maintain all Interviewed and shortlisted applicants’ data in Human Resources Management System (HRMS) / MS Excel in trackable / organised format.
- Conduct new employee’s orientation and complete other joining formalities.
- Help HR Head in arrange recruitment campaigns and developing Manpower planning strategies, which reflects immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Job postings on company career page, job boards, LinkedIn and orther social media and arrange career fairs for employer branding and making a pool of good candidates.
- Regualr meetings with department Managers for their manpower requirements.
- Maintain and manage employees’ up-to date database and dashboard for Management’s .
- Deal with employees regarding HR related issues and requests, specially
- letters (appointment/confirmation/ promotion/ termination/ account
- opening, NOC and employment certificate e.t.c).
- Properly handle all HR related complaints and take care of the employee
- relations and employee grievances.
- Conduct initial negotiations and exit interviews and deal with employee
- engagement and recognition activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in HR Operations & Recruitment functions on officer / executive level. Organizational Development experience would be considered an added advantage.
- Must be able to work with Advance features of MS Office applications and related database applications including HRMS and Applicant Tracking Systems and related job boards and social media recruitment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong verbal and written English communications skills.