The role is to act as the liaison between HR Department and Level3 BOS employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. HR/Talent Acquisition Specialist will also support in overall recruitment process from sourcing till onboarding and other HR related activities.
- Responsible for sourcing, shortlisting and calling candidates to scheudle Interviews.
- Maintain all Interviewed and shortlisted applicants’ data in Human Resources Management System (HRMS) / MS Excel in trackable / organised format.
- Conduct new employee’s orientation and complete other joining formalities.
- Help HR Head in arrange recruitment campaigns and developing Manpower planning strategies, which reflects immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Job postings on company career page, job boards, LinkedIn and orther social media and arrange career fairs for employer branding and making a pool of good candidates.
- Regualr meetings with department Managers for their manpower requirements.
- Maintain and manage employees’ up-to date database and dashboard for Management’s .
- Deal with employees regarding HR related issues and requests, specially
- letters (appointment/confirmation/ promotion/ termination/ account
- opening, NOC and employment certificate e.t.c).
- Properly handle all HR related complaints and take care of the employee
- relations and employee grievances.
- Conduct initial negotiations and exit interviews and deal with employee
- engagement and recognition activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in HR Operations & Recruitment functions on officer / executive level. Organizational Development experience would be considered an added advantage.
- Must be able to work with Advance features of MS Office applications and related database applications including HRMS and Applicant Tracking Systems and related job boards and social media recruitment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong verbal and written English communications skills.