A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
· Maintain and update company databases
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Answer queries by employees
· Update office policies as needed
· Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
· Schedule in-house and external events
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in provider relations
· Ability to support both external and internal stakeholders through accurate reporting.
· Ability to prepare budgets and track them accurately throughout the year
pOnline E-Commerce Company./p