A US based company is hiring a Chief of Staff for newly established Islamabad Office
Role: To serve as Chief of Staff and trusted advisor to CEO managing all day-to-day activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Applicant should be entrusted to make decisions independently, affecting the prioritization, importance and speed of the business.
- The applicant will be responsible for a wide range of activities including managing CEO's calendar, setting up meetings, running errands, tracking key deliverables, project coordination, answering phone calls and document review.
- Other activities may include program managing functions and events, drafting emails on behalf of CEO and setting up and running the meetings (creating an agenda, driving meetings, tracking action items and writing follow-up reports).
- Selected applicant will be the first employee in Pakistan, he will need to set up an office space and help top management to hire future staff.
- Act as the liaison between the CEO and external partners including contractors, lawyers, and government agencies.
- The applicant will also be privy to extremely confidential information. He needs to be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting, long-term partnership.