HR Executive should independently carry on recruitment process & talent acquisition, maintain and update active roster, build strong relation with internal clients, Assist supervisor during daily HR operations.
- To attract, screen and select potential & qualified candidates based on the required skill set defined.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications in coordination with relevant line managers.
- Ensure the fair treatment of employees and effective communication between employees and managers.
- Listen to and address employee concerns to encourage a supportive atmosphere in the workplace
- Address conflicts and strive to resolve them in a positive manner that benefits all parties and facilitates healthy work relationships.
- Develop different Workforce Analysis Reports such as turnover analysis, hiring analysis, attendance and leaves.
Any other task assigned by Team Lead.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Conflict Management
- Leave & Attendance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Both written and verbal)
- Problem Solving
- Performance Management