Firm knowledge of Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, and printers.
• Providing physical and remote technical support throughout the company.
• Managing Data and disk space operations.
• Network administration – management of backups, security, user accounts, e-mail accounts and application support.
• Analyzing problems, develop creative solutions, assess risks and benefits, and troubleshooting.
• Creating and maintaining network security and firewalls; managing the updates and patches.
• Sharing and mapping of network and shared folders and drives.
• Hands-on experience of Google online applications specially falling under Google Workspace.
• Working experience of Google Data Studio is a plus
• Daily and weekly data management tasks
• Managing and monitoring of system/network installations including configurations, testing, and maintenance.
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Providing support on a shift basis (8-12 hours shift as per roaster). Out-of-hour support including weekends is also expected.
• Ability to tackle multiple issues and their communication simultaneously.
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook proficiency.
• Good communication skills and with excellent professional ethics.
pOnline E-Commerce Company./p