Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting HR Maanger in the direction and administration of the Human Resources functions.
- Spearheading the HR Analytics efforts for the department.
- Upgrading and participating in Talent Acquisition processes-finding innovative solutions to talent shortages.
- Driving many aspects of the Talent Management processes such as overseeing and communicating discipline to staff and coaching managers.
- Overseeing the benefits administration and recruiting functions ? onboarding new staff and indoctrinating them into company culture.
- Handling compliance with federal and state legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, conducting conflict resolution investigations and disciplinary matters, and assisting managers in enforcing policies in a fair and equitable manner.
- Assist in developing training programs and mentoring employees to improve skills, also conducting needs assessment with managers as appropriate.
- Administering various recognition programs and planning small events as needed.
We are seeking someone with high energy who is very professional, well-polished and has excellent communication skills, has a Bachelor’s degree and 7-15 years’ experience. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and strong analytical skills are needed to be successful in this position. Previous supervisory experience preferred. We offer competitive salary and benefits.