The overall responsibilities of the sales consultant have been divided into daily, weekly and periodically.
- Timely arrival to the shop.
- A sales consultants should have a good appearance (i.e. well shining hair with combing, fresh-faces with shave or trim-beard, Iron/Clean/Proper dresses, proper neck-ties/company badges, polished-shoes etc.).
- Keeping Book Club Form in his shirt’s pocket.
- No bad-breath; pan-beera-supari/smoking or perspiring problem is allowed.
- Taking shop round,noting down deficiencies/work and discuss with Shop Manager before correcting them.
- Attend/participate and do as Shop Manager Advice (given opinion is must but do as Manager says). Need to keep an eye on shop and take initiatives.
- Make sure of good housekeeping and good displays all the times.
- Carry daily dusting/cleaning/arrangement on assign areas.
- Responsible of carrying operations i.e. receiving, returns, demands etc. Checking deliveries/making demands and returns periodically.
- Availability & visibility of hot titles/occasional items plus stability of all products all the times. Need to note down and handover the following on periodical basis:
- List of Out of Stock,
- List of previous week’s best sellers,
- List of books wishing by the Customers
- Any other suggestion for the betterment of the business/Company.
- Complete CRM including maintaining wish list and noting customer’s data. (Data to give Shop Manager to enter into Computerized File).
- Constant self-trainings, correct use/disclosure of company policies & procedures.
- Constant upgrading by knowing previous days arrivals and hot titles.
- Responsible of preparing list for bulk orders by the Head Office. ( THIS SHOULD BE THE DUTY OF THE MANAGER OR THE ASST MANAGER.
- Responsible of having price, date and department on each book/item.
- Endless Productivity;customers handling, speedy transactions, use of marketing material i.e. form etc.
- Attend, greet and offer ‘services’ to all incoming customers, and thanks/wish to all outgoing customers (whenever gets chances).
- Informing ‘promotions’ is must to all customers.
- Constant watch on shop affairs.
- Helps in satisfactory depart of Liberty Customers.
- Continue train and support new comers.
- Participating in atmosphere of equality/respect. (No unnecessary/religious/political and talk on someone personal is allowed).
- Making efforts to contribute more in total sale each day.
- Managing time during day by using right for right work.
- Participation in Book-fairs, special assignments with productivity.
- Keep an eye on ‘non-favorable’ atmosphere/people. Request the customer to keep their belongings at the counter
Annual Performance Objectives & KPIS :
- Product knowledge
- Team work
- Time to respond customer queries
- Attendance and punctuality
- Attitude & Behavior with Colleagues & HOD
- Customer’s Complaints Handling
- Professionalism & Appearance
- Participation in Book-fairs, special assignments with productivity
- Sales Target
- At least a Graduate. Undergraduate students can also apply for this position.- Minimum Sales experience of one to Two (1-2) years specially in Schools/ Big departmental stores etc.- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills and the ability to satisfy the clients.- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.- Willingness to travel and work as a team of professionals.- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.- Proven ability to achieve Sales targets.- Negotiable salary depending upon the qualification and experience.- Timings: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm (Weekdays) 12:00 pm to 12:00 am (Weekends)