Liftrank Media LTD is a British based optimization agency with our development office in Lahore.
We are looking to grow our team and we are looking for an SEO expert who will be responsible for all SEO related activities and managing team. The ideal candidate has a passion and knowledge for On page as well as SEO Out Reach, Guest Blogging. In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Generating ideas to produce best-in-class content, both on-site and off-site, which will gain links from high authority sites at scale.
- Identify link-building opportunities through market and competitor research.
- Create an 'always-on’ approach, with a rolling program of both reactive and evergreen content. Use tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, Google Analytics and Google Search Console to implement a process that identifies link building opportunities at scale.
- Ownership of blog, including keyword research, content ideas, briefing writers, and contributing your own posts.
- Work with in-house content writer to support campaigns with additional link worthy and shareable assets.
- Tactics will include (but not exclusively): Original research, re-purposing existing 3rd party-data, unlinked mentions, expert quotes, developing unique tools, market insights, high-quality guest posting, content gap analysis, skyscraper technique.
- Find and analyze blogs/websites for generating high-quality dofollow links.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Perform SEO site audits and backlink analyses through Ahrefs and SEMRush tools that company use
- Research and analyze competitor sites
- Work with internal development teams to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on sites
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO results for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience in the E-Commerce space
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Doing Monthly Reporting.
Please only apply if you read all above points in details, and you’re sure about these.