A self motivated, and result oriented sales executive is required for selling engineered/branded products and services in fields of Lighting, Power tools and Building management systems to corporate customers in industrial and commercial sectors. Needs to enhance top line revenue growth, customer acquisition/retention and overall profitability
- Present, promote and sell products / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customer.
- Demonstration of best of work ethics by abiding by all commitments with internal and external customers
- Adhere to company policies all time during performing job related activities
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and company visits on regular basis and maintain all sales activity log through proper formatted reporting on daily basis.
- Perform cost-benefits and needs analysis for existing / potential customers to meet their project needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Manage and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction and after sales experience
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcome within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other company departments
- Analysis the territory/market potential and compile reports for product development.
- Supply chain management of relevant products with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and promotional trends
1.Excellent knowledge of MS Office
2.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3.Ability to understand technical literature and present product information in best manner to customers
4.Excellent selling, presentation and negotiation skills
5.Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills