Limelight specializes in apparel which includes both stitched and unstitched fabrics. The product portfolio further extends to bottoms, bags, clutches, wallets, wraps, sleepwear, jewelry, accessories, winter wear, kids wear and men’s wear. Currently we have more than 60 stores nationwide with state of the art manufacturing facility.
Based at our Production Unit in Lahore, will be responsible for working to assist Category Analyst(s) in execution of their distribution and replenishment strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily replenishment Sheets or launched SKUs according to sales performance
- Coordinate with warehouse in execution of planned replsnihment sheet to the point of final dispatch
- Prepare Inter-Store Transfer Sheets according to plan provided by Category Analyst
- Continuous follow up wiith shop Managers & logistics manager in execution and system entry of planned inter-store transfers
- Assist Category analyst in preparing daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Prepare any other ad-hoc analysis and task assigned by Management
- Qualification: 16 years of education, BBA / BS ( 4 Years) (Preferably in supply chain)
- Experience: Fresh - 1 year
- Proficient is Microsoft Office Suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)