Our Company is looking for Trainee Engineer-Mechanical for our Engineering department.
DAE (Mechanical) or B.sc (Mechanical) minimum 4th semester is preferred.
- To arrange breakdown & preventive maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- To manage routine workshop activities
- To plan and execute projects when required which includes installation & erection of new machinery and equipment.
- To plan and maintain an inventory of critical spare parts.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Good communication, writing, analytical and decision making skills
- To Supervise and update the daily, weekly, monthly performance charts of machinery at workshop and site. And maintain Separate file of each machinery and update it accordingly
- To acquire to supervise the daily, weekly, monthly maintenance charts of machinery and its equipment at workshop and site.
- To evolve, update and supervise the daily, weekly, monthly consumption charts of each machinery and its equipment at workshop on site.
- Implementation and maintenance of the log book of each machinery.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of equipment’s and lubricants of all machinery.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications that improve safety and reliability.
- Ensure & verify the mechanical purchasing and maintain its record with signature
- Any other task signed by reporting line and management