A company having a target market in Canada and USA is looking for the Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, SEM, SMM) that will perform Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWord Analysis, Blog/Content Writing, Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis and other Digital Marketing tasks to various digital channels.
If you're a digital marketing whizz who's obsessed with getting things done and getting them right every single time, you just might be the right fit for us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· While we value talent, we need to know for sure you'll be able to ace all your responsibilities and have a proven track record of developing enterprise-wide B2B digital marketing campaigns. Presentation ability to convey company/product messaging and positioning through simple, effective style that is clear, fresh and concise
· Hands-on with Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn advertising, both organic and paid
· Successful generation of content and lead generation and nurturing strategies
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster, Omniture, Web Trends)
· Able to conduct thorough, holistic keyword research, run technical website audit (desktop and mobile) and analyze backlink quality
· Drive the email marketing strategy and execution of campaigns.
· Develop quality, full lifecycle programs that are relevant and appealing to target audience.
· Design outreach strategy that provides constant contact to customers to drive revenue.
· Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting revenue and acquisition cost goals.
· Manage email and database marketing tools.
· Analyze user needs, and conduct research on current trends and audience preferences to appropriately position company's proposition in the market
· Communicate with followers and monitor customer reviews
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
· Interpret campaign data to develop marketing strategies for future
· Suggest new promotions to develop brand awareness
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
· Update website content
· Managed Keyword Research/Analysis & On-Page Optimization
· Competitors Link Building Analysis
· Websites on-page and off-page SEO Monitoring
· Onsite Analysis using different tools.
· Having hands on WordPress.
· Knowledge of Web Development is a plus
What You’ll Need
· Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. Our target audience is in Canada & US, and it’s your job to make sure you’re able to get your point across perfectly and hit the sweet spot every time.
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
Linen Mart Online is a linen and hospitality products supplier serving the Canadian hospitality market for over 10 years. Our customers include branded hotel chains, international institutions and organizations, various local and national government departments, well respected national chains of ...
Linen Mart Online is a linen and hospitality products supplier serving the Canadian hospitality market for over 10 years. Our customers include branded hotel chains, international institutions and organizations, various local and national government departments, well respected national chains of ...Read More