A Canadian Company is looking for an E-commerce Market Place Analyst for their Pakistan Office in Karachi.
The applicant should have:
· Experience of managing listings on Ebay, Amazon and other Market Places
· Proactively monitor websites and digital marketplaces for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
· Experience in optimizing the buy box
· Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data and session replay tools.
· Create and complete multivariate and A/B testing and post-test analysis.
· Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
· Understand data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
· Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
· Experience in Photoshop, making the listing and complete all necessary workings to publish listing on major market places for North America
· Experience in product categorization and price comparison
· Experience in Product and Competitor competitive analysis
· Mastery of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Microsoft Office
· Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data
· Can easily distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with tag implementation and tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, etc.
· Acts as eCommerce’s primary point of contact for key supplier community, topics including: co-op, promotions, upcoming launches, determining online catalog, and general interface.
· Acts as eCommerce’s primary point of contact for internal category managers and supplier relations teams on all supplier related topics.
· Helps analyze online public pricing vs. our competitors, in coordination with existing pricing process.
· Manage the health of our Amazon Seller Account, eBay, and other platforms, including seller feedback, reviews, and customer service.
· Be an expert on everything Amazon & Ebay.
Linen Mart Online is a linen and hospitality products supplier serving the Canadian hospitality market for over 10 years. Our customers include branded hotel chains, international institutions and organizations, various local and national government departments, well respected national chains of ...
Linen Mart Online is a linen and hospitality products supplier serving the Canadian hospitality market for over 10 years. Our customers include branded hotel chains, international institutions and organizations, various local and national government departments, well respected national chains of ...Read More