Hybrid Mobile App & Core PHP/ Framework Developer will be responsible for creating compelling concepts for customer products and offerings as well as engage user experience across varied platforms.
• Develop and enhance Web Development and Mobile Application
• Define technical design for Application (future phases require Enterprise integration, working with REST services, advanced features of Google API, working with Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.
• Participate in JAD sessions
• Ability to project estimates, timelines, feasibility and alternative solutions
• Experience in Web Development, and in the areas of mobile application and web design
• Must have experience with hybrid mobile applications in jQuery, integration of Google API, leveraging existing databases and data sources
• Must have knowledge to help team uncover developing a mobile platform
* Experience in PHP/MYSQL, Frameworks, CMS (WordPress, Drupal etc.).
* Must have good knowledge of Software Architecture and design * Must have good grip on Database Architecture and complex database designs.
* Excellent communication skills * Must be a team player & problem solver.
• IPhone/Android/Windows/Blackberry platform deployment experience
• Ability to work in a project team setting
• Demonstrated experience in developing mobile experiences based
• Understanding of mobile technologies and platform differences