Are you a Super PA, love being relied on, dedicated to your role, enjoy an environment where you laugh a lot and work hard? If so, we really want to hear from you.
As a highly organised PA, this is a great opportunity to support our CEO where you will be expected to think on your feet and juggle conflicting priorities in a fast paced technology environment. You will need to think fast, anticipate his needs and make his life easier.
No two days are likely to be the same but broadly your day will look something like this:
- Proactive support in all aspects of complex diary management with time zone management
- Travel arrangements / expenses
- Assisting in preparation of documents and presentations
- In box management and responding to day to day correspondence
- Ad hoc project work
- A proven track record of working as a PA with the confidence to easily form strong business relationships and work effectively with the senior management of the business
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to anticipate and meet the needs of a fast paced and often pressurised environment
- An exceptional eye for attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills – both written and verbally
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Currently live and be eligible to work in Islamabad
This is a crucial role within our business and offers the chance to succeed at both an individual and business level.
We offer a great range of benefits, flexible working and a supportive and sociable culture that celebrates the achievements of every employee.
LINKTAX is a firm of Cost and Management Accountants, providing business consultancy, audit, accounting and taxation services in Pakistan and oversease.
If this sounds interesting to you, then apply now by clicking on the apply button below to upload your CV and covering letter. If you’d like to have an informal chat about the role, call Yusra on 051 8485040.
We are an equal opportunities employer.