● Strong understanding of operating system fundamentals in Linux and Windows.
● Familiarity with Disk Management Tools.
● Proven experience in configuring web, application and database servers (Apache Tomcat, Nginx, MariaDB, Varnish, lighttpd).
● Basic knowledge of networking security concepts, such as firewall, port forwarding.
● Familiarity with setting up cron jobs for backup and maintenance.
Preference will be given to candidates with multiple certifications in networking and system administration.
● Manage system infrastructure including, databases, production servers, firewalls,
● malware and other software and hardware.
● Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise.
● Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches, availability and usability concerns.
● Evaluate and modify system’s Performance
● Backup systems and verify that backups have been completed.
● Regularly upgrade systems as needed.
● Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.