LiveWire is seeking an Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA) to perform QA, testing, and release management of online applications and mobile native applications. Candidate will write test cases and test scripts (Plus Point). This role requires extreme accuracy, reliability, attention to detail, and the ability to identify unique ways to perform tests and recreate issues.
- Perform user interface tests for web and mobile applications
- Able to write comprehensive test cases
- Execute regression testing for different product launches
- Reports defects, tracks results and completes retesting.
- Works in a team environment
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance is required as an essential function of this role
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing will be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Automation Knowledge/Hands on will be plus