We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements new applications and reports that meet the needs of the business and help resolve business problems.
- Modifies existing applications and reports to correct issues or to adapt to new hardware/software versions.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Prepares and maintains project and system documentation.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Follow industry best practices.
- Provides updates to end users on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress Development.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Wordpress, CodeIgniter with web configuration and admin experience is a must point.
- Site admin experience in serverpilot.io or runcloud.com will be given preference