Project Coordinator Job Description:
We are a group of companies with multiple offices around the world including, Canada, U.A.E, USA, and Qatar. With this role you will be working alongside one of our regional managers and act as an Project Coordinator to help aide them in any areas of their projects. The position will have you working closely with our software clients along with additional projects the manager will be taking on. The manager will be based out of Dubai for the majority of the month so much of the communication will be done over the phone or through email. Since you are working with clients in North America the hours will very depending on the work for the week, this means we may ask you to work following North American time zones.
This role is for a self-starter who has the ability to create work for themselves during reduced work timings and the ability to follow through on all tasks completed in a reasonable time.
· Act as liaison between Canadian and international clients.
· Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
· Work with manager to ensure
· Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
· Liaison with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
· Maintain weekly schedule of all tasks.
· Use tools to monitor all project details and track progress.
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
· Analyze risks and opportunities
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
· Maintain open communication with assigned manager during work hours.
· Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
· Solid organizational skills including multitasking and time-management
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Ability to conduct meetings with International Clients.
· Good understanding of Software Usability and Esthetics
· BS(CS) or related field from a reputed organization
· 1 – 3 years of professional experience will be a plus
· Strong verbal and written English communication.
· Ability to work flexible hours and accommodate international clients.