This position will gather and evaluate business requirements and translate them into functional solutions within Android, ios, web application/games Platform. The candidate needs to be analytical and have knowledge of Mobile applications. The position requires strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is an individual contributor position. The position defines and delivers complex IT/Mobile work projects at agreed deadlines. The position requires limited supervision and works mostly independently. Typical tasks and work products include:
Business System Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Must be able to construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications, Use Cases.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications specially working in Mobile applications, Games and Web services
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.