We have an opening for an Android developer to join our product development team, where you will have the opportunity to work with the best developers in the business. Use your design and code expertise to make your mark by improving or even inventing our cutting-edge products. Be part of our pioneering company that is proud of its groundbreaking work.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong Architecture Setup of Projects, and understand company standards and Protocols.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaboration with team leads on projects
- Working on projects as co-member.
- Publishing Builds on App Stores.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices, Unit Tests
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” and “Material”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Unit testing and Automation.
Android, SQL, OOPS, WCF / Web Service, XML
Cross Platform, Java, Angular JS, React native
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 to Rs70,000.00 /month