Experience: 4-6 years
Experience level: Senior level
We have an opening for a senior iOS developer to join our product development team, where you will have the opportunity to work with the best developers in the business. Use your design and code expertise to make your mark by improving or even inventing our cutting-edge products. Be part of our pioneering company that is proud of its groundbreaking work.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Objective-C code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong Architecture Setup of Projects, and understand company standards and Protocols.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaboration with Immediate Authority on Projects.
- Working on project Managers and co-member.
- Publishing Builds on Testflight & App Stores.
- Make Application with All IOS devices compatible
- Setup iOS Provisioning Profiles & Certificates
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, both in Objective-C & Swift, and how to create Universal Applications.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, Unit Tests.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Familiarity with the use of additional authentication methods like Touch ID & Face ID
- Knowledge of the Apple ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, PushKit.
- Understanding of Apple’s Human Interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Unit testing and Automation
IOS, OOPS, Objective-C, Swift
Android, Angular JS, Cross Platform
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs 30,000.00 to Rs 90,000.00 /month