We are looking for an experienced Hybrid Mobile App Developer (Flutter Developer) to assist us to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Ideal candidates must have a comprehensive knowledge and hands on experience of the Flutter.
You should also be able to deploy Apps on both the iOS and Android platforms
- Good experience of working with Google APIs
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Google etc.)
- Must have hands on experience to 3rd party APIs (Communication & Payment gateways etc)
- Experience launching and managing Production mobile Apps
- Good experience of working with Google Maps
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs, improve application's performance
- Explore and utilize new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once without sacrificing quality
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Must be team player
- Must know how to work under pressure
- Must know how to make documentation of code
- Must have can do and will do attitude.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.