LOGICON is hiring Associate SQA Engineer.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· Any task assigned by the management.
· Appium automation test scripts with selenium (Android & iOS)
SKILLS YOU MAY HAVE
· Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins.
· Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints.
· Experience working with and testing API / Restful services.
· Familiarity with Java, Selenium, Maven, Git, Jira
pFounded in 2015, Logicon is a software development company in Pakistan that houses extremely motivated and talented bunch of developers and designers and provides their clients state-of-an-art Web Development, Rest API Development, Application Deployment, Automated Data Scraping and Cloud Services. ...Read More