LOGICON is looking for a marketing officer to join our rapidly growing team. If you are an innovative enthusiastic, expressive and target driven individual this is the right place for you.
The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company.
- Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
- Plan, direct and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events.
- Collect and analyze market research data and apply it to current projects.
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects.
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required.
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies.
- Foster and manage positive customer relationships.
- Liaise with clients and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and brand management.
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets and trends.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Team player