We are looking for highly motivated Web developer (HTML/HTML5/Wordpress/CMS system/Joomla) with self starting skills to join our team of skilled IT professionals.
Candidate should be flexible enough to work in both solo and team working environments.
Shift Timings: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Please be informed that it is an evening shift
The required technical skills are:
- Substantial experience of using Content Management System (CMS).
- PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and configuration.
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into Wordpress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages.
- Work closely with Business and IT to integrate eCommerce platform into new ERP/CRM application
- Escalates potential CMS changes, content mapping discrepancies or other roadblocks to project implementation to CMS Lead Developer.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environment
- Ability to lead and work effectively with a global, virtual team
- High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes.