The Video / Imagery Data Analyst @Logreg is a unique opportunity that gears you towards building intelligent software and product solutions for the future. As the image / vision data analyst at Logreg, you create, simulate, detect, recognize (objects, actions, etc.), identify, and interpret various aspects of video and image data for specialized deep learning models.
You will own the quality and representation of image / video data feeding into these models utilized for solving real world supply chain problems.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Performing image and video analysis for data gathered in a lab or real world environment,
- Devising creative solutions for capturing and simulating real-world data,
- Using existing toolsets as well as out of the box solutions to enrich and develop a robust custom catalog feeding machine learning models
- Working with research scientists (in Pakistan and in the US) to help create data as an input into state of the art deep learning / machine learning models for training and optimization of production systems.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience working with ML libraries a plus (Tensor, Keras, openCV, sklearn)
- Relevant work experience cleansing video and image data for production use-cases.
- Deep understanding of distributed storage and caching
- Familiarity with preparing data for CNN and other Deep learning models
- Writing scripts to automate cleansing, & labeling data.
- Experience writing SQL (or another language) to extract and transform large quantities of data
- Experience solving challenges with out-of-the-box solutions.
What in it for you?
- Work with a small group of industry experts focused on solving critical problems through AI
- Opportunity to learn advanced techniques in handling and managing large (TB+) datasets.
- Get deeper with deep learning & machine learning models collaborating with top scientists in AI and Machine learning (in Pakistan and the U.S)