Long Life Surgical Industries
Quality Assurance Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the job:
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; and providing pertinent documentation.
The key deliverables of the position are given as follows:
1. Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
2. Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
3. Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
4. Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
5. Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
6. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
7. Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
8. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Skills & competencies: An overview of the skills and competencies are given as follows:
· Process Improvement
· Analyzing Information
· Strategic Planning
· Verbal Communication
· Informing Others
· Quality Engineering
· Attention to Detail
· Dealing with Complexity
BS Mechanical Engineering from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university.
Certification: Certified Quality Assurance Professional (CQAP) from a recognized educational institute is mandatory.
Minimum five (5) years of work experience in a manufacturing company in the capacity of Quality Assurance Manager. Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in surgical instruments industry.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at the email ID: ********* 30 September, 2019. The candidates should mention the position in the subject field of the email.