Louis Dreyfus Company at a glance
A glass of orange juice poured for breakfast. A bowl of rice steamed for lunch. A cup of coffee served in a neighborhood café. Throughout the day and throughout the world, Louis Dreyfus Company plays a vital role in nourishing the world’s population.
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods specializing in food, agriculture, metals, transportation, and risk management services.
As an international agribusiness, many diversified activities span the value chain. Louis Dreyfus Company originates, produces, processes, refines, transports, merchandizes, customizes and distributes approximately 81 million tons of commodities around the world annually. Through their international network of assets, Louis Dreyfus Company operates from farm to fork, aiming to get the right food to the right location at the right time.
Louis Dreyfus Company is a multinational with 4 distinct values “Commitment”, “Humility”, “Diversity” and “Entrepreneurship” imbued within the organization.
Quality Management- To manage cotton quality purchased and sold
1. Will get the quality feedback from the ground and analysis the quality of all the states on regular basis
2. Ensure the right quality to be approved as per the contracts and monitor the sales contract application if the sale is Ex gin.
3. Ensure all selectors are following the standard quality selection process
4. Allocation of selectors in coordination with trader
5. Prepare Type samples
6. Coordinate with logistics team for lifting of bales
7. Manage sample room in the office
8. Ensure samples are sent for testing to approved labs in coordination with traders
Excel based Quality Register and reporting - Maintain Quality register and keep it updated
1. Input all results in the quality register and save it on the server on daily basis
2. Release the quality report on weekly basis which will also include the feedback from all regions
Classing - Train the classers as well as LSP people on classing, sampling, Trash, Moisture
1. Schedule training for classers and train at least one classer in the season
Experience: 15 years of experience in cotton selection in Pakistan
Louis Dreyfus Company at a glance A glass of orange juice poured for breakfast. A bowl of rice steamed for lunch. A cup of coffee served in a neighborhood café. Throughout the day and throughout the world, Louis Dreyfus Company plays a vital role in nourishing the world’s population. Louis Dreyfus ...Read More