In this empowered and exciting role, you will be responsible for working with the brand management team in drawing data-driven insights as well as managing the entire digital landscape of the company. You will also analyse data from secondary data sources (e.g. PAMA, financial reports on economic performance) & conduct first-hand researches for the company that may include consumer attitudes, competitive landscaping, value perceptions of cars.
The ideal candidate must be an MBA Marketing with over 5 years of relevant experience. Should have a strong grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies, research methodologies, data analysis and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
· Identifying trends and insights from the secondary data and gathering and reporting market intelligence on a monthly basis
· Conduct the market surveys to understand changing consumer patterns
· Developing presentations and market report summaries
· Collaborating with the brand team in planning, implementing, tracking and optimizing all marketing campaigns across all digital channels
· Work with the agency to drive innovation on the digital medium
· Responsible for managing all company-owned digital channels including website and social media pages
pAt Kia we believe in the philosophy of “Building a new future and realizing humanity's dreams by thinking creatively and tackling challenges head on.” This reflects the company’s strategy to do better at every step and its desire to innovate by producing cars which have the tendency to exceed the e ...Read More