Lulusar is seeking a Senior Fullstack Developer with an in-depth knowledge of the Magento platform and e-commerce operations. Lulusar is an online brand that provides quality fashion that integrates every step of the modern fashion value chain. We aspire to distinguish ourselves from our competitors by being data-driven and advanced with our e-commerce practices, ERP systems, and consumer-facing technologies.The ideal applicant will have a demonstrated history building web applications using Magento Open Source. We’re a young and energetic company and would love for you to join us!
· Develop and manage our e-commerce platform, progressive web app, ERP systems, and more
· Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
· Participate in project & deployment planning
· Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
The applicant should have a proven record of PHP object-orientated programming and experience using Magento Open Source. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to share a GitHub repository of sample work to demonstrate their competencies in OOP and discuss their experiences with Magento.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science
· +2 years of experience with Magento
· Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships for database schema design
· Proven experience working with Magento and other third-party APIs
· Working knowledge of Git / GitLab
· Experience in optimizing web server configurations and scaling web applications
· Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, Modules, i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards
· Competent in web service integrations (REST/SOAP)
· Comfort working with Linux-based systems
· Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
· Experience working with agile methodologies
· Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as OpenCart and CodeIgniter
· Ability to design elastic and resilient distributed systems in a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
· Familiarity with NoSQL database management systems
· Proficiency in data science and machine learning
· Familiarity with technical SEO/SEM practices