Lumen Solutions Inc: Is a technology consulting Services Company founded in 2010 and is based in VA USA. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture. We are a leading consulting services and solutions provider. Our client based includes Fortune 500, Government, Non-profit and emerging growth companies. Our industry specific focus has allowed us to develop a depth of experience, expertise and referral network which is hard to match. We recognize the challenge that organization and professional encounter in reaching their professional goals and we have a proven track record of both clients and candidate satisfaction. Our clients includes BCBS, FEPOC, Amtrack, WMATA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bank of the West, Broadridge, CitiBank etc.
- 1 – 4 years of experience in technical recruiting in a US based consulting or recruiting agency.
- Experience in working with all US work visa type e.g. H1B, EAD, GC, L!/L2, B1/B2 etc.
- Knowledge of US tax terms like W2, C2C, 1099, Self Incorporated etc.
- Understanding of SDLC and recruitment life cycle.
- Experience in recruiting IT professionals including but not limited to
- Software Engineers, Network Engineers, Technical PM, Business Analyst,
- QA Analyst and Share point Developers.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and hiring experienced professionals per client requirements.
- Possess technical and Behavioral screening skills. Demonstrated track record of achieving recruitment goals in a fast passed environment.
- Experience in portal sourcing using Dice, Monster combined along with existing candidate relationships, referrals along with source skills from social media services.
- Must be comfortable for USA EST business hours.
- Team player, able to work with minimal direction and be responsible/accountable for the assigned work.