Royal Bathrooms (UK) looking for full time social media marketing expert Who have Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, can manages all social media channels & paid campaigns. The ideal candidate must have the ability to generate sales through social media channels. Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content and social media messages.
• Handle queries on social media platforms.
• Promoting viral posts and advertisements via social media promotions.
• Growing social media followers through targeted promotions.
• Identify, develop & manage social media marketing campaigns.
• Stays up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Strategize & implement campaigns for increasing our reach.
• Handle all our social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Proven work experience as a Social media campaigns.
• Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
pRoyal Bathrooms is an online retail business operating in Birmingham, United Kingdom./p