Lead the Marketing activities of the Centre for Continuing Education Studies (CES), from strategy to planning to execution, and managing branding/reputation management.
Apply professional marketing expertise to develop and enhance marketing strategies, plans and approaches based on insights and market intelligence, in turn increasing enrollments in CES courses and increase brand recognition.
- Managing marketing portfolio of the centre
- Developing the marketing plan for the center in line with centre’s objectives
- Designing marketing campaigns to increase Sales and support business development activities
- Working closely with design team for the creation of all marketing material in line with marketing plans; creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant center functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts or requirements associated with the job.
- The Centre reserves the right to alter/revise the job or to require that different/additional tasks be performed as assigned.
- Travel may be required depending upon work needs.
- Working hours may extend into the evenings and weekends during peak cycles to accommodate the needs of workload.
- Flexibility & commitment to deliver is a must.
- Leadership qualities