- Work closely with Assistant Manager – Stewardship & Donor Relations to execute planned donor events & activities nationwide (both on and off campus), which include but are not limited to:
o Student - Donor interactive sessionso Donor recognition / engagement events like Leaders at LUMS, Acknowledgement Dinners / Iftars etc.o MOU signing and cheque handing over ceremonies
- End to end coordination with following internal departments for smooth execution of events and activities:
o Procurement – For arranging external vendors, rates negotiations, printing of marketing material and procuring equipment from external sources to fulfill requirements of a specific evento Marketing & Communications – For pre-event marketing campaign and post event activities including design, content writing, posting news and promotional material on social media accounts and LUMS website.o General Administrative Services – For acquiring necessary permissions pertaining to venue, arranging for electricity supply and other engineering services, arranging food and dining facilities etc.
- Coordinating with student body to ensure their active participation in all donor related events and activities. Will have to liaise closely with graduate and UG student societies, Office of Student Affairs and members of LUMS student council to achieve this objective.
- Designing event flow and project execution sheet for each event and maintain a historical record of all donor activities
- Coordinating with donor outreach staff (Major Gifts, Capital Campaign and Annual Giving) and Assistant Manager – Stewardship & donor Relations to execute sharing of grants utilization reports, student testimonials and other necessary information with external donors on regular basis.
- Creating and managing comprehensive list of internal and external guests to be invited on different events.
- Sharing event invites and keeping follow up through phone calls, personal meetings and e-mail reminders
- Event Budget Management and curtailing cost overruns.
- Managing LUMS Giving Website and updating information on said website on regular basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be good with numbers
- Great negotiation skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Positive Attitude