You will work within the LUMS Registrar’s Office and with external consultants to maintain, extend and improve the functionality of PeopleSoft Campus solution. You will also develop forms and reports, troubleshoot functional issues, and work closely with internal PeopleSoft technical staff to design and maintain customizations/integrations. You will also provide day to day functional support to PeopleSoft users.
The candidate will be responsible for;
- Support and troubleshoot day-to-day operations of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Work with internal PeopleSoft technical staff to develop reports and other custom requirements
- Work closely with external consultants to improve and enhance the current functionality
- Train staff in the use of core PeopleSoft modules
- Help with supporting and configuring other PeopleSoft modules as required