Daily monitoring, receiving calls, issuance of equipment & inventories Management etc.
- Official duty day will be six working days Monday to Saturday or Sunday. One day will be off in a week.
- Report on duty five minutes early to official duty hours.
- Maintain the record of regular users.
- Present all the time at the reception area and responsible to monitor input and output of regular users. Do not leave the reception counter un-attended.
- Do not permit any unauthorized to enter the reception area.
- Submit report on turnover of users in writing to HOD – SWR.
- During the change of duty hours, proper handing over of inventories and issued items shall be submitted in writing on a daily basis.
- Maintain the key box of lockers, rooms, squash courts, etc. (All keys must be numbered and must be readily available on demand of for authorized only.)
- Attend to all calls and keep the incoming call record on log book daily basis.
- Responsible to facilitate users by providing equipment and keep the record on register/electronic system.
- Accountable for maintain the reception inventory and keep the record up to date on daily basis.
- A written report shall be submitted on a monthly basis to the sports officer of the current composition of the inventory along with proof of the correct usage of inventory items.
- Maintain proper dress code in accordance with the job prescription as well as promote healthy communication / relationship with users.
- Issuance of Equipment as categorized in two i.e. for general users and for SLUMS players will be done in accordance with recommended procedure. Register entries will be maintained for general users and a record of forms signed by SLUMS Players will be kept in an updated file;
- Report any unusual incident, misconduct or unethical act by any user to the Sports Supervisor urgently;
- Maintain a separate record and attend all calls received with regard to LUMS EMS;
- Ensure all emergency numbers of LUME EMS personnel are displayed and a record kept at the Reception desk for urgent access by any user;
- In case of receiving any emergency call, the receptionist will call LUMS EMS members in order of priority predetermined. It is his/her duty to ensure that LUMS EMS personnel are informed immediately.
- An emergency report chart will be displayed inside the LUMS EMS Office / Reception and it will be the duty of the receptionist to follow the guidelines presented on the chart concerning how to respond in case of emergency;
Note: All these duties of LUMS EMS will be binding on the receptionist only when LUMS EMS personnel are not present in the LUMS EMS Office.
- Congenial public relations
- General office skills; typing 30 to 35 words per minutes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Telephone etiquette and extensive background in multi-line telephone system required.
- Word processing and computer related experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and problem solve under high pressure is required
- Observe discretion and confidentiality
- Enthusiastic / Motivated
- Knowledge on a range of administrative/secretarial procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word