Plan and implement communication specific activities and assignments across all communication medium and channels; on-ground/print/digital etc.
1. Promotional Materiala. Develop and review content for LUMS publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, reports etc.b. Develop and review social media content and communicationc. Develop, review and edit print media content e.g. press release, featured articles etc.
2. Communicationa. Liaise and facilitate schools and offices in their specific content and communication requirements
3. Relationship Managementa. Build and maintain effective linkage with internal clients for specific communication and to overall ensure an effective university communication in line with the communication strategy
4. Social Mediaa. Dedicated liaison between the Communications office and LUMS social media agency for effective planning and implementation of the social media strategy; know-how of social media platforms and their communication requisites
5. Event Managementa. Coordinate and manage internal events with schools and offices, including picture and content coverage. Physical coverage is required
- Excellent Communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Well versed with social media and online platforms communication (website, blogs etc.)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proactive and strong on multitasking
- Problem solving skills and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong pressure management
- Proactive – hands-on approach
- Client management and customer services approach
- Well Organized and strong on work ethics
- Team player
- Strong EQ
Mostly business hours. However, business hours can occasionally extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.