REPORTS TO: Directors
We are looking for an experienced resource to oversee all financial aspects of business.
The role will be responsible for managing finances, budgets of different companies.
- Supervises a team of Accountants, Cashiers, Receivable / Payable, Purchase and Stores.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and loss analysis.
- Develop control procedures to improve organization functionality.
- Ensuring all accounting entries and internal audits, comply with financial regulations.
- Presenting to board members with monthly financial performance.
- Recount cost reduction opportunities.
- Develop, analyze and review budgets.
- Skilled in all matters of taxations.
- Evaluate and decide on investment.
- Develop timely and accurately monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prior 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- ACMA/ACCA qualified, CA Finalist or Masters Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- In-depth knowledge of cash flow statements, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budget development, review and post-analysis.
- Hands-on experience in conducting internal audits alongside dealing with external auditing agencies.
- Good into financial data analytics and projections.
- Hands-on experience in managing a diverse team of over 7 to 10 members. Able to exercise diplomacy and build a partnership within the team and amongst other stakeholders.
- Proficient in accounting software and basic MS suite, especially excel.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.