We are looking for an experienced Exhibition Designer to join our Design Team. We are a fast-paced creative team that works with a varied international client base. As a Custom Exhibit Designer, you will be involved with the conceptual design and documentation of custom exhibits and events. This includes client presentation renderings and detail drawings for estimating and production.
An accomplished understanding of CAD software and an attention to detail are essential for this role. You will work closely with production, sales and others in the design team, requiring excellent communication skills in addition to the ability to interpret design briefs.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, preferably Revit and 3D Max.
- Qualifications in industrial design, interior design, architectural design or similar discipline.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (preferred, not essential).
- Experience with 3D Max or similar rendering program.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines.
- The ability to undertake occasional interstate travel.
- Proactively demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
- English communication skills to communicate directly ith international clients
If this position interests you please forward your resume and portfolio to the address provided. Please note only successful interview candidates will be contacted.