1. To Plan the journey of Tank Lorries according to shift plan.
2. To Train drivers on journey related trainings.
3. Review of working hours on daily basis.
4. Review the close trip logs.
5. Raise JMNCR against JM violation.
6. Monitor 100% C.track reports.
7. Coordination with trakker team
8. Total fleet journey analyses.
9. LFI & PI sharing with other drivers.
10. Action Taken by drivers PI.
11. RHM & JMP updating.
12. Provide authorized route & Alternate route for drivers.
13. Communication with drivers.
14. Driver performance monitoring.
15. Two spot checks in every months.
16. Customer Sites visits/assessment.
17. Deviation report to shell RTCC on daily base.
18. Consequences of violations and control.
19. Violation record.
20. Counseling with drivers.
21. Weekly/Monthly violation data sharing with shell.
22. Rest managing for daily operation.
23. Provide specific rest area for 36 Hrs rest.
24. Quarterly review of MAL supply Envelop.
25. Quarterly review of all JMP & RHM.
M. Abbas Logistics is a haulier (Fuel Transportation) company of Shell Pakistan Ltd and our aim is to run our business with safety, we are dealing with transportation of high risk product (Petroleum) in our Tank Lorries .