Required Merchandiser for knitted garment export unit working with big Brands, Direct Retailers and has its own brand is looking for a Professional, Ambitious Hard-working Merchandiser who can do the following Tasks:
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and with external suppliers.
- Knowledge about merchandising sector in the textile industry
- Proven track record in merchandise planning, allocation/distribution and strategic business analysis.
- Strong communication skills including presentation and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Review seasonal performance.
- Ensuring efficient and timely delivery of stock to the sales floor and reporting trends to the senior team.- Propose and deliver against sales, stock, margin targets.
- Forecasting sales /margin at category / line level.- Planning & controlling stock levels.
- Sourcing, negotiating with suppliers, offering, product development supporting and production follow-up.
- Ensure stock purchase is in line with sales projection.
- Stock distribution techniques (to optimize customer demand, available selling space etc)
- Analyze sales and react to trends
- Responsible for sample dispatch and evaluation, orders and production follow up, & other merchandising duties assigned.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
Fresh graduates might also be considered depending on previous academic background.